- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students in an innovative manner.
- Evaluating students class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Assist in the educational and social development of students under the direction and guidance of the Homeroom teacher.
- Assist in the monitoring of students and their progress.
- Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
- Support students with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills.
- Attend grade level planning session and be aware of the daily plans.
- Attend all relevant in school professional development sessions.
- Communicate with parents
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- A good scholastic record is essential.
- Should be dynamic, presentable & confident.
- Ability to plan the lessons and deliver them efficiently to the students.
- Ability to make use of different teaching methods.
- Freshers & Experienced candidates may apply
Graduate/Post Graduate in their subject with B Ed.
As per Industry Standards
- Teaching experience with excellent communication skills in English Language.: 1 year